Rabu, 28 September 2016

My Favorite Selfie







            This is my favorite sellfie because forget the memories with friends at vocational high school in Sekadau. This photo was taken before leaving prakerin ( Praktek Kerja Industri). During  prakerin we'll split up for three months in the world of workThis photo story stems from the simple    selfie stick made from a piece of yellow bamboo that has been unused. 
           I really miss the atmosphere as it's been so long I did not meet them, it may be a year     of no bertemu.mereka is a friend of the majors with me first, which is only  twelve. now  their  own   lives each and some have already had a wife, there are already working and there also went to college like me. I hope someday be reunited with them, a lot  of stories and    experience   I have  gained  during prekerin, after coming home from prakerin I could tell stories and share experiences with friends.the reason I chose this photo because I want to share a story about how simple his friendship, then do not wasting a friendship.

1 komentar:

  1. Nice groupie, lorensius.

    I'm waiting for your next posting. It should have been posting about movie that describes your life and smartphone app that you like for this week.

    BalasHapus